I could write my name by the age of three
And I don't need anyone to cut my meat for me
I'm a big girl now, see my big girl shoes
It'll take more than just a breeze to make me
[Chorus]
Fall over, fall over, fall overboard, overboard
Fall overboard just so you can catch me
But as strong as I seem to think I am my distressing damsel,
She comes out at night when the moon's filled up and your eyes are
Bright, then I think I simply aught to
[Chorus]
Fall over, fall over, fall overboard, overboard
Fall overboard just so you can catch me
You can catch me.
I watch the ships go sailing by
I play the girl will you play the guy
And I never thought I'd be the type
To fall, to fall, to fall, to fall to fall
[Chorus]
To fall over, fall over, fall overboard, overboard
Fall overboard just so you can catch me
You can catch me, you can catch me, you can catch-
I watch the ships go sailing by I be your girl will you be my guy
And I never thought I'd be the type to fall, to fall
To fall, to fall, to fall...
[Chorus]
To fall over, fall over, fall overboard, overboard
Fall overboard just so you can catch me
You can catch me, you can catch me
No comments:
Post a Comment