Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Lyrics Coldplay - Bigger Stronger

Lyrics Coldplay - Bigger Stronger


I want to be bigger stronger drive a faster car
To take me anywhere in seconds
To take me anywhere I want to go
And drive around a faster car
I will settle for nothing less
I will settle for nothing less

I want to be bigger stronger drive a faster car
At the touch of a button
I can go anywhere I want to go
And drive around my faster car
I will settle for nothing less
I will settle for nothing less

I think I want to change my attitude
I think I want to change my oxygen
I think I want to change my air
My atmosphere
I want to choke

I want to be bigger stronger drive a faster car
To take me anywhere in seconds
To take me anywhere I want to go
And drive around my faster car
I will settle for nothing less
I will settle for nothing less

I think I need to change my attitude
I think I want to change my oxygen
I think I want to change my air
My atmosphere
I want to choke

Bigger better
Bigger and better
Bigger and better
Bigger stronger drive a faster car
At the touch of a button
I can go anywhere I want to go

No comments:

Post a Comment