Saturday, November 16, 2019

Lyrics Def Leppard - Only The Good Die Young

Lyrics Def Leppard - Only The Good Die Young


I saw you on a screen
An icon, a legend, a king
I heard it in a song
That's still goin' strong

A shooting star across the sky
You kiss the earth and say goodbye

[Chorus]
Only the good die young
Only the good die young
Crashing into the sun
Only the good die young

But they'll always be here

I saw you in a dream
Fallin' apart at the seams
I heard it in your voice
That you had no choice

'Cos genius is a heavy load
That leads you down the lonely road
But love never dies

[Chorus]

Living inside our hearts and minds
Shining like a diamond in the sky
You take me so far away

A shooting star across the sky
You kiss the earth and say goodbye

[Chorus]

Only the good die young
Only the good die young

No comments:

Post a Comment