Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Lyrics Alice Cooper - Poison

Lyrics Alice Cooper - Poison


Your cruel device
Your blood, like ice
One look, could kill
My pain, your thrill

I want to love you but I better not touch (don't touch)
I want to hold you, but my senses tell me to stop
I want to kiss you but I want it too much (too much)
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison
You're poison, running through my veins
You're poison
I don't want to break these chains

Your mouth, so hot
Your web, I'm caught
Your skin, so wet
Black lace, on sweat

I hear you calling and it's needles and pins (and pins)
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name
Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin (deep in)
I want to kiss you but your lips are venomous poison
You're poison, running through my veins
You're poison
I don't want to break these chains
Poison...

(Guitar solo)

One look, could kill
My pain, your thrill

I want to love you but I better not touch (don't touch)
I want to hold you, but my senses tell me to stop
I want to kiss you but I want it too much (too much)
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison
You're poison, running through my veins
You're poison
I don't want to break these chains
Poison (Poi-son)

I want to love you but I better not touch (don't touch)
I want to hold you, but my senses tell me to stop
I want to kiss you but I want it too much (too much)
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison
Yeah
Well I don't want to break these chains
Poison (Poi-son)
Runnin' deep inside my veins
Burnin' deep inside my brain
Poison (Poi-son)
And I don't want to break these chains
Poison

No comments:

Post a Comment